COVID-19: Max Guitar Temporary Additional Rules
Max Guitar Stays Open!
In these hectic times we are 100% commited to providing excellent service to our customers. To protect the health of our customers and our eomployees, Max Guitar will be open durig our usual hours, but with a clear regime of strict discipline and rules.
Max Guitar is open by appointment only!
Please call in advance "+31(0)85 303 06 40" or send an email to "firstname.lastname@example.org" if you would like to make an appointment to visit our store.
Online Orders Have Our Preference!
Our website is available 24/7, so please order from our website whenever possible. All orders are executed as quickly as possible.
Chat, Skype & Telephone Services
We have fully staffed our Chat, Skype and Telephone services and are more than happy to awnser any questions and provide you with all the information you need via these channels. Click on the "Chat with us!" icon in the bottom right corner of our website.
Temporary Additional Rules for Visiting the Store:
- Keep a minimum distance of 1.5 meters from other people (including our employees)
- Please do not make any physical contact with another person (this includes handshakes)
- If you would like to test something, we kindly ask you to wash your hands in advance with our disinfectant soap
- We only accept cash if no other method of payment is available to you
- No direct contact with our Repair Staff and Luthiers. The are directly available via 085 303 06 45
- Repairs may take a little longer due to extended processing time
- The Max Café is closed until at least the 26th of April 2020
- Our "Open Mic" and all other events are canceled until at least the 26th of April 2020