D'Angelico Deluxe DC Limited Edition, Matte Walnut
The Deluxe DC Limited Edition is a performance-driven double cutaway semi-hollow boasting sweet, crystalline tone. This one is in Matte Walnut—only 50 pieces available, worldwide. Order now!
You can switch to ex-VAT prices using the menu in the top-right of our website. ex-VAT only applies when buying from outside of the EU or within the EU providing a valid VAT-number is submitted during checkout.
- Den Haag
- 2 - In stock
- 0 - Out of stock
The Deluxe DC Limited Edition is a performance-driven double cutaway semi-hollow boasting sweet, crystalline tone. Seymour Duncan's remarkable Seth Lover A4 humbuckers offer visceral depth and robust dimension while a standard three-way toggle switch and coil-splitting push/pull tone knobs allow for easy tonal variation. An ebony fingerboard paired with the DC's 16-inch-wide semi-hollow body makes for untempered sustain, while an optional D'Angelico Shield Tremolo offers ethereal vibrato. Available in Matte Charcoal, Matte Walnut, and Matte Surf Green—only 50 pieces each, worldwide.
D'Angelico Deluxe DC Limited Edition, Matte Walnut Specifications
- Top Material: Laminated Maple
- Back & Sides Material: Laminated Maple
- Body Style: Semi-Hollow (with Centerblock)
- Binding: 5-Ply
- Bridge: Gold Tune-O-Matic
- Knobs: Ebony
- Tuners: Grover Super Rotomatic Locking, Gold
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Neck Profile: "C"
- Pickup Neck: Seymour Duncan Seth Lover A4 Neck, Gold
- Pickup Bridge: Seymour Duncan Seth Lover A4 Bridge, Gold
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell Case