Gibson 60's J-45 Original Adjustable Saddle Wine Red
When you listen to a Gibson round-shoulder acoustic, you will notice that it responds exactly to the player's style and technique - powerful one moment, soft and mellow the next.
You can switch to ex-VAT prices using the menu in the top-right of our website. ex-VAT only applies when buying from outside of the EU or within the EU providing a valid VAT-number is submitted during checkout.
Want to see this guitar in real life?
See, feel and play this and 1000+ other guitars in real life? You can in our store! Our store is open by appointment.
CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE!
When you listen to a Gibson round-shoulder acoustic, you will notice that it responds exactly to the player's style and technique - powerful one moment, soft and mellow the next. This 60s J-45 Original offers a period-correct 1 11/16’’ nut width, allowing for comfortable fingering in any position along the mahogany neck. The easily-adjustable saddle can be fine-tuned to players' unique string action preference. The new 60s J-45 Original features double antiqued binding, Grover strap cream button tuners, and our famous white pickguard with hot stamp logo.
Gibson 60s J-45 Original, Ebony
- Top Material: Sitka spruce
- Back Material: Mahogany
- Side Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Bracing: Traditional hand scalloped X-bracing
- Binding: Multi-ply top, single-ply back
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: Mother-of-pearl Dots
- Pickguard: 60's, White with Hot Stamp Logo
- body Shape: J-45
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Round
- Scale Length: 25.5\ (647.7 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12\ (304.8 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Standard
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.69\ (42.84 mm)
- Bridge: Traditional belly up, adjustable
- Saddle Material: Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Grover Strap Cream Button
- Strings: . 0.053, 0.042, 0.032, 0.024, 0.016, 0.012
- With hardshell case and Gibson Accessory Kit
Gibson SKU: OCRS4560WRN