Gibson ES-335, Sixties Cherry
The Gibson ES-335 is the cornerstone of the Gibson ES line-up. From its inaugural appearance in 1958, the Gibson ES-335 set an unmatched standard. The pearloid dot inlay rosewood fingerboard on a hand-rolled Rounded "C" mahogany neck remind players where it all started. Order now!
You can switch to ex-VAT prices using the menu in the top-right of our website. ex-VAT only applies when buying from outside of the EU or within the EU providing a valid VAT-number is submitted during checkout.
- Den Haag
- 0 - Out of stock
- 0 - Out of stock
The Gibson ES-335 is the cornerstone of the Gibson ES line-up. From its inaugural appearance in 1958, the Gibson ES-335 set an unmatched standard. The pearloid dot inlay rosewood fingerboard on a hand-rolled Rounded ""C"" mahogany neck remind players where it all started. Gibson's Calibrated T-Type humbucking pickups are paired with our hand-wired control assembly. The result is that versatile Gibson ES tone that players have craved for over 60 years. Tuning stability and precise intonation are provided by the Vintage Deluxe tuners with Keystone buttons, paired with light weight Aluminum ABR-1 bridge and Stop Bar tailpiece, anchored by steel thumb-wheels and tailpiece studs.
Gibson ES-335, Sixties Cherry Features:
- Body Material: 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Top Material: 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Color: Sixties Cherry
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Rounded C
- Radius: 12""
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Acrylic Dots
- Number of Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 24.75""
- Nut Width: 1.695""
- Nut Material: GraphTech
- Bridge/Tailpiece: ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic Bridge with Aluminum Stopbar Tailpiece
- Tuners: Vintage Deluxe with Keystone Buttons
- Neck Pickup: Calibrated T-type Rhythm Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Calibrated T-type Lead Humbucker
- Controls: 2 x volume, 2 x tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings: .010-.046
- Case Included: Hardshell Case
Gibson SKU: ES3500SCNH1