Martinez MC58C CE
- Cedar top, Rosewood, Spanish joint, CE. The MC58 is one of Martinez's most popular guitars. Order now!
You can switch to ex-VAT prices using the menu in the top-right of our website. ex-VAT only applies when buying from outside of the EU or within the EU providing a valid VAT-number is submitted during checkout.
- Den Haag
- 1 - In stock
- 0 - Out of stock
The MC58 is one of Martinez's most popular guitars. It has a slightly thinner and lighter body which makes is really accessible for a beginner. This guitar is equipped with Fishman ISY-301 electronics.
Precision laser-cut wood allows instrument builders of the Martinez Standard Series to direct time and resources into the most important aspects of guitar making. It is one of several examples of the company’s dedication to working with modern technical innovations.
Economic design with minimal impact on sound and playability. One of the hallmarks of this Series is informed setup enabling superior playability across its range. Working closely with professional guitar players, the Standard Series has set new expectations for the industry as a whole.
Martinez MC58C CE Features:
- Top wood: Solid European Cedar
- Back and Sides wood: Indian Rosewood
- Binding: Indian Rosewood
- Purfling: Maple & Ebony top, Maple back & sides
- Neck & Fingerboard: Mahogany neck / Rosewood fingerboard / Spanish neck joint
- Rosette: All natural inlaid wood mosaic
- Bridge: Indian rosewood
- Truss Rod: Two-way adjustable
- Finish: High Gloss PU
- Scale Length: 650mm (25.6")
- Nut Width: 52mm (2.04")
- Fret Marker Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl at 5, 7, 9
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 12 to body, 20 total
- Bracing/Build: Spanish fan bracing
- Tuning Machines: Martinez Gold Tuning Machines 88
- Electronics: Fishman ISY-301
|Number of Strings||6|