Fender MIJ Traditional 60s Jazzmaster HH LTD 3-Color Sunburst
Made in Japan Traditional Series is a reproduction of Fender's traditional instruments with Japanese craftsmanship. In this time, they put some special customisation to that. Order now!
You can switch to ex-VAT prices using the menu in the top-right of our website. ex-VAT only applies when buying from outside of the EU or within the EU providing a valid VAT-number is submitted during checkout.
Want to see this product in person?
You can view, play and listen to this and 1000s of other products in our store!
CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE YOUR PERSONAL APPOINTMENT!
Made in Japan Traditional Series is a reproduction of Fender's traditional instruments with Japanese craftsmanship. In this time, they put some special customisation to that.
The Made in Japan Traditional 60s Jazzmaster HH Limited Run equipped with Wide-Range CuNiFe humbuckers with CuNiFe rod magnets that produce a rich, bell-like humbucker tone. Other features are a gloss-finish basswood body and a vintage-style 21-fret, 9.5" radius "U" shaped neck. The rosewood fingerboard with neck binding and block inlays make this model so unique. A six-saddle vintage-style bridge with floating tremolo tailpiece provides classic playability.
Fender MIJ Traditional 60s Jazzmaster HH LTD 3-Color Sunburst Specifications
- Body: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Material: Roasted Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "U" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Radius: 9.5"
- Frets: 21 Vintage
- String Nut: Bone
- Bridge Pickup: Wide-Range CuNiFe Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Wide-Range CuNiFe Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Adjustable with "Floating" Tremolo Tailpiece
- Tuners: Vintage-Style