DD-500 Digital Delay
- stereo, midi, 12 modes, 3 footswitches, big LCD. Order now!
- Den Haag
- Filled with newly developed BOSS technology, the Boss DD-500 is the most powerful and versatile stompbox delay ever created. This incredible sound-creation toolbox offers 12 distinctive delay modes with exceptional audio quality, plus deep editing controls, a graphic display, patch memories, MIDI, and much more.From basic echo to dead-on emulations of classic delays to incredibly lush spatial textures that take your breath away, the Boss DD-500 will launch your music places you never thought possible.
Why buy Boss DD-500?
- Studio-level stereo sound with 32-bit/96 kHz processing throughout
- 12 versatile delay modes from vintage to modern deliver unlimited creative possibilities
- Unrivaled real-time expression with customizable control settings for onboard and external switches
- Graphic LCD for easy, intuitive operation while performing and editing
- Onboard patch memories and hands-on controls
- Equipped with a built-in Phrase Looper, MIDI, USB, and more
- Selectable buffered or true-bypass operation
- Runs on four AA-size batteries or PSA-series AC adapter
|Number of Strings||N/A|