D'Angelico Excel DC, White
- Stopbar Tailpiece, MusicFair
Out of stock
- Den Haag
- 0 - Out of stock
- 0 - Out of stock
- A double-cutaway semi-hollow built for performance, the Excel DC is a modern classic. With deep, comfortable cutaways, a 16-inch-wide body, and a slim C-shape neck profile, the DC's playability is remarkable. Its warm Kent Armstrong humbuckers offer pristine clean tones, and its full center block fights off feedback at high volumes. The DC boasts an impressive tonal range, from enveloping low-end to crisp high-end. D'Angelico Excel Series guitars are strapped with Kent Armstrong Vintage 57 humbuckers for natural, organic tone. Grover Imperial Super-Rotomatic tuners boast an exceptionally smooth turning radius, allowing for supreme tuning accuracy and keeping you in tune longer. No matter the player, no matter the hands, a slim C-shape neck makes for supreme playability free of wrist-ache.
This guitar was displayed at a Musicfair but is good as new! Order now!
D'Angelico Excel DC White Features:
- Body Style: Semi-Hollow with Center Block
- Body Shape: Double-Cutaway
- Body Depth: 1.75"
- Body Width: 16"
- Top Material: Laminated Flame Maple
- Back Material: Laminated Flame Maple
- Side Material: Laminated Flame Maple
- Pickup: Kent Armstrong Humbuckers
- Scale: 24 3/4"
- Binding: 7 Ply
- Pickguard: Tortoise Scalini
- Bridge: Black Tune-O-Matic, Gold Tune-O-Matic
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Controls: 2 Volume / 2 Tone / 3-Way Toggle
- Knobs: Ebony
- Tailpiece: D'Angelico Stairstep, Stopbar
- Tuners: Grover Super Rotomatic
- Logo: Mother of Pearl Excel Shield
- Headstock Veneer: Ebony
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Size: 1 11/16"
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Truss Rod Cover: Aluminum Skyscraper
- Neck Shape: C-Shape
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Neck Maple/Walnut/Maple
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Inlay: Mother of Pearl
- Fret Number: 22
- Fret Wire: Medium Jumbo
- Strings: D'Addario EXP (.010)
- Output Jack: Switchcraft USA
- Strap Pin: Two Gold
- Case: Deluxe Hard Case
|Number of Strings||6|