Diversen Petty John Gold Drive
Handmade British vintage stack sound pedal built in the USA. Amplifier-like playing feel and dynamics. Order now!
- Den Haag
Handmade British vintage stack sound pedal built in the USA. Amplifier-like playing feel and dynamics. The Gold is a low noise, edge-of-breakup to distortion with amp-like dynamics and feel featuring a versatile three band studio grade EQ enough tone shaping power to work well in any players rig. It represents a culmination of our obsession with studio grade electronics and over three years of tweaking with drive circuits and we are proud to offer what we feel is the new golden standard of our Foundry line.
Petty John Gold Drive Features:
- Wide gain range inspired by vintage Marshall tones from low-gain overdrive through full on distortion
- Amp-like feel and dynamics for a tonal experience that transcends what’s normal in a pedal
- Sweep-able low cut control from 20Hz to 750Hz for full control of the low end
- Mid bell with 8dB boost or cut at any frequency between 400Hz and 2kHz for total mid range control
- High cut control sweeps down from 20kHz to 1kHz giving total control over the high end response of the circuit.
- High Cut Filter comes equipped with a genuine Auri-Cap audiophile capacitor for transparent highend quality or select a Orange Drop for a smooth, vintage response via the internal mini-toggle
- Internal mini-toggle for adjusting the headroom of the gain amp.
- High Performance Power: Dual-rail power section with 9V to 18V operation range, providing 18V-36V of voltage swing for huge internal headroom while drawing 50mA
- Audiophile, Studio-Grade Performance in a Pedal: Audiophile grade, through-hole 1% Metal Film resistors Top shelf WIMA and Silver Mica caps used in tone sensitive operations Shortest purest signal path possible Lead-Free PCB constructed with Audiophile Lead-free Silver Solder Extremely Low Noise
- True Hardwire Bypass Switching
- Pedal board friendly footprint and rear-mounted jacks
|Number of Strings||N/A|