Eastman AC622CE, Maple Leaf Inlay
Grand Auditorium cutaway
- Den Haag
- 1 - In stock
- 0 - Out of stock
A ravishing beautiful new model from Eastman. This AC622CE is adorned with maple leaf inlays and has a comfortable rounded arm rest crafted from Ebony. The sound port on the upperbout gives this guitar additonional airiness in the already luscious sounds it produces! At true stunner!
- Neck Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:25.4"
- Body Dimensions:16" x 4 1/4"
- Sound Port:1.5" Sound Port
- Bracings:Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid European Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Flamed Maple with Center Strip
- Arm Contour:Ebony
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding:Top, Back, Fingerboard, and Headstock
- Binding Material:Figured Maple
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Abalone Maple Leafs
- Side Dots:Black
- Bridge Pins:Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Body Top Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Neck Finish:Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Hardware Color:Gold
- Pickguard:Guirian Pro Guard
- Tuners:Gotoh SG301
- Electronics:LR Baggs Element EAS VTC
- Strings:D'Addario .012-.053 #EXP16
- Action Height:12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case:Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench:4mm