Epiphone EJ-200 Artist Acoustic
- Vintage Sunburst. Order now!
- Den Haag
- The limited edition Epiphone EJ-200 Artist brings back the historic guitar deservedly known as the "King of the Fla-tops, the J-200. Originally introduced in 1937, the J-200 set a standard for guitar excellence that others have been trying to match ever since. Today-over 70 years later-the legacy of "King of the Flat-tops lives on with our EJ 200 Artist in a no-frills, all-tone package.When the J-200 was first introduced, it immediately filled a need for a deeper, more balanced and powerful acoustic instrument that could project over stage and radio. The J-200 was a radical new guitar, bigger and bolder than any previous design, and was capable of projecting well beyond that of any other acoustic on the market-a fact that still holds true today. Gene Autry and Roy Rogers frequently made the J-200 their guitar of choice for dozens of Westerns, forever linking cowboys and guitars. Since then, the J-200 has been the acoustic guitar that every player wants whether on the open range or an open stage.The J-200 style is simply the worlds most famous acoustic guitar, known equally for its majestic look and focused, complex sound. Every great rhythm guitarist and singer of the last century made the J-200 their primary acoustic instrument on stage (and for record covers, too) including Don Everly, Bob Dylan, Robbie Robertson, Emmylou Harris, Elvis Presley, Gram Parsons, Buddy Holly, and Pete Townshend who composed The Whos Tommy on a J-200 style acoustic.
- Body maple
- Top Select spruce
- Back and Sides maple
- Neck Select maple
- Fingerboard rosewood with dot inlays
- Bridge rosewood with synthetic bone saddle
- Pickguard Tortoise shell style
- Machine Heads Premium die-cast 14:1
|Number of Strings||6|