Epiphone Les Paul PlusTop PRO Translucent Blue
Translucent Blue. The Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plustop PRO has a beautiful AAA Flame Maple Veneer top and a traditional Mahogany body for the same classic tone that helped to make the Les Paul the world’s most popular solid body electric guitar. Order now!
- Den Haag
- 1 - In stock
- 0 - Out of stock
Featuring ProBucker humbuckers, Grover tuners, and new colors!
The Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plustop PRO rivals the greatest Les Pauls of any era with a AAA Flame Maple Veneer top and critically acclaimed ProBucker humbucker pickups.
The Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plustop PRO has a beautiful AAA Flame Maple Veneer top and a traditional Mahogany body for the same classic tone that helped to make the Les Paul the world’s most popular solid body electric guitar. All Epiphone Les Pauls (unlike cheap imitations), feature a 14 degree angled headstock that provides more pressure at the nut for longer sustain and better intonation without the hang-ups caused by "string-tree" gadgets. The Mahogany neck has an easy-to-play 60s era SlimTaperTM-D profile with a 24.75” scale length, 22 medium jumbo frets, a Pau Ferro fingerboard with Trapezoid inlays, and a 12” fingerboard radius. The body and fingerboard have cream binding and the Epiphone “clipped ear” headstock has the Les Paul signature in gold silkprint along with the Epiphone logo in pearloid. The Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plustop PRO is available in Blueberry Burst, Blood Orange, Greenburst, Honeyburst, Heritage Cherry Sunburst, Mojave Fade, and Trans Blue.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard PlusTop Pro Features:
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: AAA Flame Maple Veneer
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper D profile
- Neck Joint: Glued In
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro with pearloid Trapezoid inlays
- Headstock: Epiphone "Clipped Ear"; "Epiphone" logo in Pearloid "Les Paul Model" in Gold silkprint
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cove:r 2-Ply (B/W); "Les Paul Standard PRO" in white silkprint
- Nut Width: U-Rite; Cream
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone ProBucker-2 ; 4-wire
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone ProBucker-3 ; 4-wire
- Controls: Epiphone All-metal 3-way Pickup Selector, Neck Pickup Volume with push/pull coil-tapping, Bridge Pickup Volume with push/pull coil-tapping, Neck Pickup Tone, Bridge Pickup Tone
- Binding: Body Top - 1 ply (Cream), Fingerboard - 1 ply (Cream)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22; medium-jumbo
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-o-matic/Stopbar
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Grover Tuners; 18:1 ratio
- Output Jack: Epiphone 1/4' Non-Rotating with Cream Jack Plate
- Pickguard: 1-Ply; Cream PVC
- Control Covers: 1-Ply; PVC
- Strap Buttons: Yes; 2