Fender 65 Princeton Reverb
- Vintage Reissue Series. Order now!
- Den Haag
Spanky Blackface toneThe Fender 65 Princeton Reverb reissue is a faithful recreation of the original. Warm, sweet reverb and spanky blackface tone packed in a small, lightweight 12 watt amp. The combination of portability and big tube-tones made this amp right from its inception til today the favorite amp for the living room, studio or gigs for countless guitarists.
The Fender 65 Princeton Reverb reissue futures at a glance;
- All-tube amp
- 10 Jensen special design speaker with ceramic magnet
- 3x 12AX7 preamp tubes, 1x 12AT7 tubes, 2x 6V6 output tubes, 1x 5AR4 rectifier tube
- 1 channel, 2 inputs (input 2 is at -6db)
- 12 Watts
- Tube-driven spring reverb and vibrato
- Black textured vinyl covering with silver grille cloth
- 2-button foot switch (reverb On/Of, vibrato On/Off)
Enough volumeThe first thing you will notice is the big sound. You can match the volume of the drummer in a small venue, but used at home, your wife wont ask for a divorce. The great-sounding single 10 Jensen Special Design C-10R speaker is voiced perfectly to the amp. The Fender 65 Princeton Reverb comes with the traditional tube-driven reverb and vibrato to create that classic "Blackface sound so many players desire. With one single foot switch you can toggle between the "normal and "vibrato channel. The Fender 65 Princeton Reverb isnt only for those who played them 30 or 40 years ago. Its for anybody who demands top-notch tube-tone, naturally dynamic clean and smooth overdriven tones with a vintage vibe.
|Number of Strings||N/A|