Fender American Flame Top Chambered Telecaster
- Combining exotic tonewoods with premium pickups and appointments, the limited-edition Flame Top Chambered Telecaster creates a truly unique musical experience. Order now!
- Den Haag
- Available July 2019!
Combining exotic tonewoods with premium pickups and appointments, the limited-edition Rarities Collection creates a truly unique musical experience. The Rarities Flame Maple Top Chambered Telecaster features a chambered, two-piece roasted alder body with a natural flame maple top, separated by a black center stripe. The Tim Shaw custom-designed 50s vintage-style bridge pickup adds a hotter classic voice to the sweet-sounding ShawBucker™ 1T humbucking pickup in the neck position.
The “Modern C”-shaped maple neck provides classic Tele® twang while the 9.5”-radius bridge and narrow-tall frets make bending easy. Other features include a vintage-style Tele bridge with compensated steel saddles, staggered-height tuning machines, black dot inlays, and special Limited Edition neck plate. Includes a brown vintage-style hardshell case.
Fender American Flame Top Chambered Telecaster Features:
- Body: Chambered Roasted Alder with Flame Maple Top
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Truss Rod: Bi-Flex™
- Truss Rod Wrench: 1/8" Hex (Allen)
- Bridge Pickup: Hot Vintage-Style Telecaster
- Neck Pickup: Shawbucker™ 1T
- Controls: Master Volume (250k/500K Dual Pot) with Treble Bleed, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HS
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings Through Body Tele® with Compensated Steel Barrel Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Fender® Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
|Number of Strings||N/A|