Fender CS LTD 1950s Vibra Telecaster, Aged Butterscotch Blonde, Heavy Relic
#CZ548873. The artisans at the Fender Custom Shop created a Tele lover’s dream: the Limited Edition ‘50s Vibra Tele Heavy Relic, the crème de la crème of Tele guitars! Order now!
- Den Haag
- 1 - In stock
- 0 - Out of stock
The artisans at the Fender Custom Shop created a Tele lover’s dream: the Limited Edition ‘50s Vibra Tele Heavy Relic, the crème de la crème of Tele guitars. We started with a ‘50/’51 Blackguard single-coil bridge pickup, then added two of the most popular, time-tested Tele mods: a Bigsby B5 vibrato tailpiece and a Seymour Duncan Seth Lover humbucking neck pickup. Placed directly at the seventh harmonic for perfect, balanced tone, this pickup adds a unique note to the traditional Tele twang. Dual Stack HS Tele wiring ensures the pickups play nicely with each other, from an electrical standpoint; dual-stack 250k and 500k potentiometers guarantee each pickup operates at optimum resistance.
The two-piece select ash body wears a thin Heavy Relic lacquer finish, giving it the look of an instrument that’s spent its life being played onstage. The one-piece tinted quartersawn maple neck has a“’57 Soft V” profile and a 9.5”-radius fingerboard with 21 #6105 frets for a contemporary playing feel. Other features include 3-way switching, period-correct Black phenolic pickguard, 21 narrow-tall frets, vintage-style tuning machines with Fender logo, bone nut and disc string tree. Includes deluxe hardshell case, strap and Certificate of Authenticity.
Fender CS LTD 1950s Vibra Telecaster Heavy Relic, Maple Fingerboard, Aged Butterscotch Blonde
- Body: 2-Piece Select Ash
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Control Knobs: Nocaster Chrome Relic
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black Pickguard
- Position Inlays: Micarta Black Dots
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Shape: 1957 Soft "V"
- Neck Finish: Tinted Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Scale Length: 25.5\ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5”\ (241.3 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: 6105 Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Bridge PickupCustom Shop Hand-Wound '50-'51 Blackguard
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Seth Lover
- Configuration: SH
- Controls: Master Volume, master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade
- Bridge: Fender/Bigsby B5 Bridge and Tailpiece
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-style
- Strings: NPS (.010-.046 Gauges)
- With Deluxe Hardshell Case, Strap, LTD Certificate of Authenticity