Fender Flea Bass Road Worn Faded Shell Pink
- Artist series, Roadworn, Faded Shell Pink. Order now!
- Den Haag
The collaboration we have all been waiting for
Being held as one of the most highly-regarded, inspiring and charismatic musicians still making everyone turn their head when he starts grooving and funking like only he knows how. Fender has now joined forces with the bass guitar phenom for a highly anticipated release in the Fender Flea Signature Jazz Bass. This superbly crafted slap-machine is a solid instrument and as the Jazz Bass lore that precedes will have you resting easy knowing you have the very best in your arsenal of keeping the groove. See specs below:
Get funky with this legendary duo
Without a doubt, Fender and Flea are seen as titans in their respective fields. Now you too can own the Fender Flea Signature Jazz Bass, the same bass that the multicoloured fuzzy headed bass behemoth himself uses and flying the flag of Fender will also ensure that you have the best piece of equipment that you can depend on. Now you do not have to decide between function vs fashion, just like the player whos name it shares, as you have a bass with sleek and debonaire with a twist of funky personality and character that can only be described as, Flea. Get your Freaky Styley on with this fantastic bass, and let the groove flow.
Specifications Fender Flea Bass Road Worn Faded Shell Pink:
- Offset alder body; Road Worn Faded Shell Pink nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Maple neck with C-shaped profile and 1.5 inch nut width; Road Worn urethane finish on back of the neck
- 7.25 inch-radius rosewood fingerboard with 20 vintage-style frets
- Dual Pure Vintage 64 Jazz Bass single-coil pickups
- Special 4-bolt neck plate with engraved artwork by Flea
|Number of Strings||4|