Matthews Effects Cosmonaut V2
- Multi Delay / Reverb Pedal
- Den Haag
- 2 - In stock
- 0 - Out of stock
- 0 - Out of stock
- The Cosmonaut V2 is a reverb and delay pedal which harnesses spacial anomalies that let you travel to new frontiers of time and space. The journey begins with two rows of identical controls, allowing you to switch between the top and bottom row with the push of a button. Always visible and editable on the fly, this works as a preset without any programming or menu diving. You can set each row to be a completely different sound. For example, set a deep modulated reverb on one, a tape delay on the other or create any combination of two distinct sounds and alternate between them instantly. For each set of controls, there is a slide switch on the side of the pedal that lets you select either Luna 2, a modulated reverb, Sputnik, a unique plate reverb or Vostok 1, a tape emulating delay. Get lost in the void exploring the vast array of sounds from The Cosmonaut V2.
The Cosmonaut V2 has two sets of slide switches on the left side of the pedal that let you choose one of these three algorithms for each row of controls.
Luna 2 - A dark, haunting modulated reverb that pushes you to journey deeper into the void. Use "Anomaly" to add modulation to this effect, taking your guitar tone to new dimensions and the spaces in between. Excels as a dark, warm reverb with long ambient tails or a tight, modulated room verb.
Sputnik - The Sputnik lets you warp through space into a reflective plate reverb. Use "Anomaly" to add modulation to this effect. Great for everything from ambient, deep sounds; to short, reflective, light verbs.
Vostok 1 - A warm tape emulating delay that excels at a variety of vintage, analog-emulating sounds. Dial in a short slap back with "Travel" control set low, for an ambient other-worldly feel, or choose a high "Anomaly" knob setting for a journey into space madness.
Matthews Effects Cosmonaut V2 Features:
- Fuel - Mix of the reverb or delay
- Anomaly - Controls the modulation mix of the reverb or the time of the delay
- Travel - Controls the decay of the reverb or delay
- Alternate Jack Out
- Analog Dry Path Signal
- Expression Jack
- Tails or Bypass Mode