Strymon Big Sky Reverb
- Pedal. Order now!
- Den Haag
- As the world of normal tone fades into the distance below, youll be elevated into a glow of lush, glorious, radiant reverbs.Tremendous feats of sound engineering and artistic imagination were utilized to create a reverb experience as natural, beautiful, and immersive as the BigSky. Using the fundamentals of acoustical science as their beacon, the engineers at Strymon carefully studied and scientifically analyzed reverb technology from the past fifty years. Not only were they able to faithfully capture the essence of these classic sounds, but also forge new ground in creating their own vision of reverbs from the future.
BigSky will take you where no reverb has gone beforeFeel the mechanical tension of the Spring reverbs. Hear the floating particles of the Cloud machine. Defy the laws of physics with the Nonlinear reverbs. Unleash the multi-head reverberations of the Magneto machine. BigSky gives you twelve studio-class reverb machines, each with simple yet powerful controls.The fusion of science with art has just one goal- To provide the most musically inspirational reverb experiences possible. Strymon knew that the BigSky had to take the reverb experience to a whole new level. With careful attention to detail, innovative analog circuitry design, an insanely powerful SHARC processor, and the utilization of top-shelf components, they were able to develop a reverb pedal that fits on your pedal board yet has better audio quality than many studio rack reverb units.
- Three rugged metal footswitches for preset selection and effect bypass.
- LED display for preset info, reverb decay time, and extended parameter control.
- Multi-color preset LEDs (green for active preset, amber for edited preset).
- Full MIDI implementation allows extended control for those with more complex rigs.
- Sturdy and lightweight light blue anodized aluminum chassis, with laser-etched artwork.
- Durable black anodized aluminum knobs.
- Studio-grade audio input and output jacks.
Ins & Outs
- Stereo input and output.
- Expression pedal input.
- MIDI input and output.
- Included 9V center-negative power supply (300mA minimum required).
- Analog dry path for a zero latency dry signal that is never converted to digital.
- Premium analog front end and output section.
- Ultra low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters.
- 115dB typical signal to noise at 50% wet mix (120db at 100% dry mix, 109dB at 100% wet mix).
- 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response.
- +8dBu maximum input level easily handles instrument and line signals.
- Super high performance DSP in a compact form factor.
- 32-bit floating point processing.
- 333MHz SIMD SHARC processor core, capable of 2.4 Gigaflops peak performance.
More Info (In Case You Didnt Just Read Enough)
- True Bypass (electromechanical relay switching).
- High quality, tranparent Analog Buffered Bypass mode.
- +/- 3dB Boost/Cut, saveable per preset.
- Optional Kill Dry mode mutes dry signal, for use in parallel effects loops.
- Dimensions: 6.75\ (171mm) wide, 5.1\ (130mm) deep.
- Designed and Built in the USA.
|Number of Strings||N/A|