Taylor 714ce V-Class Bracing
- GA, Lutz Spruce Top, Rosewood. Order now!
- Den Haag
- Taylors flagship models have been refined and improved and the result is amazing. This Taylor 714ce comes equipped with the newly released V-Class bracing, emphasising the musical and tonal characteristics of both a Grand Auditorium and a true Taylor. Other features are a way thinner finish, making it a very open sounding guitar from the first day on and the use of protein glue for enhanced sound transport.
Taylors V-Class bracingThe Taylor 714ce acoustic-electric Grand Auditorium boasts V-Class bracing, which functions as a new sonic engine for the guitar. Not only does it enhance the volume and sustain, it also changes the soundboard movement in a way that improves the guitars natural intonation, or "in-tuneness. The result is more power in the upper register and more harmonic agreement between all fretted notes, which helps chord voicings sing like never before. Players who love the deep lows and sparkling highs of rosewood will appreciate how well behaved the overtones are as notes bloom.
Taylor 714ce V-Class Bracing Features:
- Cutaway Grand Auditorium
- Indian rosewood back/sides
- Lutz spruce top (natural)
- V-Class bracing
- Abalone Reflections fretboard/peghead inlay
- Black graphite nut
|Number of Strings||6|