Yamaha SG 2000 1976 Walnut
- Santana Original, pivotal in his development of the smooth, round, endlessly sustaining tone which has become his trademark. Order now!
- Den Haag
The classic Yamaha SG-2000 was developed in association with Carlos Santana, and was one of the first electric guitar models that designed specially for distribution in the U.S. First introduced in the 1970s they are still being made and sold today. When Santana and Yamaha developed this guitar, their main goal was to maximize sustain, actualized by employing a heavy mahogany body and by converting the hardware to brass. Santana churned out his all-time best songs with the Yamaha SG, including Moonflower, Shes Not There, Open Invitation, All I Ever Wanted (all studio version), and Dance Sister Dance (Baila Mi Hermana). The Yamaha SG was pivotal in his development of the smooth, round, endlessly sustaining tone which has become his trademark. Checked and expertly set-up by our accomplished luthiers.
Yamaha SG 2000 1976 Walnut Features:
- Colour: Walnut
- Scale: 628mm (24.72 inch)
- Body: Arched Maple Top, Mahogany Body (T-Cross Maple Body Construction)
- Pickups: SGH-1SOB (Alnico V) x 2
- Neck: Maple+Mahogany Through Neck
- Fretboard: Ebony, 22 Frets
- Radius: 350R
- Bridge: SGB-IIIG
|Number of Strings||6|