Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
Eastman PCH3-GAce Classic
Eastman's "Pacific Coast Highway" series has been a staple of amazing guitars for years now. Being both high quality and very affordable, this line of guitars are the very essence of what Eastman are known for. Order now!
ex-BTW prijzen kunnen worden geselecteerd in de rechterbovenhoek van de website. ex-BTW kopen is alleen mogelijk buiten de EU of binnen de EU, met uitzondering van NL, wanneer een geldig BTW-nummer wordt opgegeven gedurende checkout.
Eastman's "Pacific Coast Highway" series has been a staple of amazing guitars for years now. Being both high quality and very affordable, this line of guitars are the very essence of what Eastman are known for.
Eastman PCH3-GAce Classic Specifications
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Traditional Even "C"
- Nut: Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire: 22 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Body Dimensions: 16" x 4 1/4"
- Bracings: X-Braced
- Body Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Back/Sides: Laminated Maple
- Bridge/Saddle: Rosewood/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Rosette: Abalone
- Truss Rod: Dual Acting
- Binding: Top and Back
- Binding Material: Black Plastic
- Logo: Maple Headstock
- Inlay: Pearl Dots
- Side Dot Color: White
- Bridge Pins: White Plastic w/black dots
- Body Top Finish: Gloss
- Neck/Headstock Finish: Gloss
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Pickguard: Optional Plack Teardrop
- Tuners: Ping RM 1171
- Electronics: Eastman Pickup by Fishman
- Strings: D'Addario .012-.053 #EXP16
- Action Height: 12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case: None
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm