Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
Yngwie Malmsteen Signature Stratocaster Scalloped Maple Fingerboard Vintage White Blond
- # R103015. Nobody brings the fury to the fingerboard like Yngwie J Malmsteen, the legendary guitarist who single-handedly invented the neo-classical shred genre on his modified Vintage White Stratocaster! Order now!
- Den Haag
- 1 - Op voorraad
- 0 - Niet op voorraad
Nobody brings the fury to the fingerboard like Yngwie J Malmsteen, the legendary guitarist who single-handedly invented the neo-classical shred genre on his modified Vintage White Stratocaster. As only the artisans at the Custom Shop can do, we co-designed this guitar with Malmsteen, constantly refining the design until he loved it, right down to the special pickups and the distinctively scalloped fingerboard. Originally released in 1988, the Yngwie Malmsteeen Stratocaster was one of the first official Fender signature instruments, and we’re proud to add this Custom Shop model as a permanent part of the Custom Artist Collection.
Balancing dynamic response and articulation, the custom Seymour Duncan YJM Fury single-coil pickups are voiced for their positions, reinforcing each other to create a high-performance, responsive set of pickups. The two-piece select alder body wears a NOS lacquer finish with WLS undercoat while the tinted maple neck sports a “Custom C”-shaped profile that’s designed for fleet-fingered playing. Not just for shredders, the 9.5”-radius fingerboard is scalloped, just like Malmsteen’s original, which provides more control along with enhancing your ability to bend and manipulate notes. Combining the vintage-inspired style of a “big” headstock, vintage bridge and “F”-stamped tuning machines with player-oriented enhancements like 21 super-jumbo frets, brass nut and special strap locks drilled into the guitar for extra security, this instrument will bring new life and ideas to any player’s music.
Other features include 5-way pickup switch, vintage-style wiring, 3-ply Eggshell pickguard, vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge and wing string tree with metal spacer. Includes Yngwie Malmsteen Signature .008-.046 light gauge electric guitar strings, deluxe hardshell case, strap and Certificate of Authenticity.
Yngwie Malmsteen Signature Stratocaster, Scalloped Maple Fingerboard, Vintage White Blond
- Body: 2-Piece Select Alder
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Control Knobs: Vintage White
- Fingerboard: Round-Lam Scalloped Maple
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply EggshellPosition Inlays: Micarta White Dots
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Flat Sawn Maple
- Neck Shape: “C“ Shape
- Neck Finish: Polyurethane
- Position Inlays: Micarta Black Dot
- Scale Length: 25.5\ (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5”\ (241.3 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Super Jumbo
- String Nut: Brass
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan YJM Fury Strat STK-S10B
- Middle Pickup: Seymour Duncan YJM Fury Strat STK-S10N
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan YJM Fury Strat STK-S10N
- Configuration: SSS
- Controls: Master Volume Tone 1 (Neck Pick-Up), Tone 2 (Bridge Pick-up)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Schaller "F"
- Strings: NPS (.010-.046 Gauges)
- With Deluxe Hardshell Case, Strap, Certificate of Authenticity