Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
Tone King Imperial MKII Brown
- Imperial MKII Brown
- Den Haag
- 1 - Op voorraad
- 0 - Niet op voorraad
- The Tone King Imperial Mk2 from the front may look the same as the original Imperial but this amplifier is a completely new build. This Mk2 version delivers something that Imperial lovers will still want to play but with some subtle tonal differences. The original Imperial was designed to be an authentic vintage American style amplifier with the reliability of a modern build. Tone King have not lost their original goal with the Mk2 but they found a way to make their iconic amp even better. With some new tools and a whole new internal design this amp will sit great in your rig.
Chimey But Not GlassyWhen it comes to your sound nothing should get in your way and while the original Imperial amplifier had a fantastic glassy sound in a lot of situations it would be a bit too much. So when you plug in the Mk2 you will immediately notice that is slightly more subtle than the original but still with the same definition. This smoother sound makes this amp much more usable in most of the time so you can really use this as your everyday amp.This change comes with the move to the new handwired board layout that optimizes how the amp runs and gives you a much higher quality silky smooth tone that replicates true vintage American amps. With this change you will also notice how little noise this amp creates while keeping every frequency intact. This isnt some internal wizardry just well built, well designed amplifiers so you can get a better sound.
Quality Attenuation For A Quality AmpNothing will destroy your tone more than using a low quality attenuator. Bad attenuators will ruin all the hard work you have done to get the right guitar, pedals and amp for your sound. Tone sucking and lots of noise are common problems so to make sure that doesnt happen to you the Imperial Mk2 comes with the new Ironman II Compensated Attenuator built in designed specifically for this amp.You want an attenuator to work with your amp so that when you need to really lower the volume you hear the same high quality sound when turned up to 10. Because this is a compensated attenuator it will modify the EQ curve, compression level and how your amplifier reacts with your speaker so you get the full sound and punch of a cranked amp at a much lower volume.They did not want to leave it there though. You can also set the attenuator to only work on the lead channel so that you can better match the volume of the two channels. This means no sudden spike in volume when you switch between channels once you have set the correct volumes. A High Frequency compensation switch helps you get the right sound for the room you are in. Whenever you go to a new room just try out either side so you can make sure you are getting your sound wherever you may be.
- Configuration: 1x12 Combo
- Output: Power 20W
- Speaker: E
- Preamplifier: 2-Channels, Footswitchable
- Rhythm Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass
- Lead Channel: Volume, Tone, Mid-Bite
- Reverb: Tube Driven, Full-Size Spring Pan
- Tremolo: Modified Bias-Modulation Type, Footswitchable
- Power Attenuator: Ironman II Precision Compensated Power Attenuator
- Load Type: Tuned Reactive Load
- Attenuation Steps: 6 Steps: 0db, -3db, -9db, -15db, -24db, -36db
- Attenuator Bypass: When selected, the attenuator is bypassed (rhythm channel only)
- Footswitch: 2-button Footswitch with LED indicators
- Footswitch Functions: Channel Switching, Tremolo On/Off
- Preamp Tubes: 4 x 12AX7, 1 x 12AT7
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6V6GT
- Rectifier Tube 1 x 5AR4
- Color Choices: Black/Cream, Brown/Cream, All Cream, Turquoise/White
- Dimensions: 22-1/2\ W x 19-1/4\ T x 10-1/2\ D