Mooer Tone Capture Pedal
The Mooer Tone Capture pedal is based on Mooer's unique impulse response technology that captures any amp or guitar tone by sampling its tone and unique characteristics.
The days of carrying around multiple guitars or amplifiers are over. This pedal opens up a lot of options without having to carry your acoustic or electric to your rehearsal or live venue. Do you want to take the sound of your old LP from '59 with you? With this pedal you can.
- Pedal that allows you to capture the tone of your guitar or amplifier using Mooer sampling technology.
- Capture the unique tonal qualities of any guitar thanks to sampling technology
- Can be used as an individual EQ pedal
- 7 presets to store EQ settings and sampled guitar sounds
- True bypass with buffer (switchable)
- Controls for Level, Treble, Mid Shift, Middle, Bass, Target and Source switch
- Status LED
- metal casing
- 6.3mm mono input and output jacks
- Works with optional 9V center negative power adapter (not included)
- 150 mA current consumption
- Firmware upgradeable via USB
Mooer Tone Capture GTR
What is this Margin Scheme excactly? Max Guitar Store applies the margin scheme. Under this scheme, VAT is not determined on turnover, but on the difference between sales price and purchase price (our profit margin). You, the customer, therefore do not pay VAT and Max Guitar Store itself takes care of paying 21% VAT on our margin on the product.