Whether buying online or at our stores, we offer easy and secure payment methods. Please contact us with remaining questions or personal arrangements.
- Visa & Mastercard
- Bank Transfer
- Apple Pay
- Pay in our stores
- Installment & Downpayment
- Buy without V.A.T.
iDEAL (Netherlands only)
With iDEAL you can pay simply, safely and quickly for all your online purchases. Make payment in your familiar Internet payment environment, on the basis of the specific security measures of your own bank. A big advantage of payment by iDEAL is that we can deliver all articles that are in stock to you immediately.
With PayPal companies and consumers with an email address can send and receive online payment in a secure, simple and inexpensive manner. The PayPal service which enables users to send payment free of charge can be accessed using PCs and mobile telephones. Our PayPal account is email@example.com.
Visa & Mastercard
Creditcard payment can be handled through the website or at our stores. Your credit card details are submitted in a secure environment and are not recorded by us. We forehold the right to refuse creditcard payments from certain countries or regions, or ask for additional personal information from the buyer.
If you prefer to pay in a known, trusted way, you can execute an (International) bank transfer. (Note that international payments between EU countries should not add any additional costs from your bank) Payment in advance is a safe method of payment that adds no extra costs. It can however take one or more days for the payment to reach the account of Max Guitar. This can lead to delay in the delivery of your order. Please make sure that the exact amount is transferred without deduction of costs. Always mention a sales- or weborder number to ensure we can place your payment to your account. Also please consider any exchange rates. To calculate prices in your currency, please use the universal currency converter: http://www.xe.com/ucc. Bank account details: Max Guitar Co BV. BIC: RABONL2U IBAN: NL36 RABO 0305 3654 95
Choose one of Klarna's payment options and split the purchase into manageable installments or pay for your order up to 30 days later.
Apple Pay is a contactless payment technology for Apple devices. It was designed to move consumers away from physical wallets into a world where your debit and credit cards are on your iPhone or Apple Watch, allowing you to pay using your device instead of a card.
Pay in 3 instalments. Create an account, discover your spending limit and know for what amount you can pay with in3. After that you shop with 0% interest.
Payment in our stores
You can both pay for your online order and collect it in one of our stores. In that case you can pay with cash, bank card or credit card.
Payment by installment and downpayment
Please contact us if you wish to make a special payment arrangment. We offer down- and installment payments, generally up to 3 months. Please note that you will own, and receive the products, after the last installment.
Buy without V.A.T.
We offer multiple ways to buy without sales tax. Please check below which applies to you.
- Dutch businesses: you pay 21% V.A.T. and can reclaim this yourself.
- Private persons within the EU: you pay 21% V.A.T. and do not have to pay any import costs.
- EU businesses: you can buy without 21% V.A.T. if (i) you provide us with a valid, registered, business number, and (ii) we send out the products to a EU based shipping address outside the Netherlands. Please note you are responsible for any import taxes or duties.
- Anybody outside the EU: you can buy without 21% V.A.T. Rather you pay the import duties of your particular country. USA made products are also free of duty/import taxes when returned to the USA. When clearing returning U.S. goods through Customs and Border Protection (CBP), the importer should file a CBP Form 3311 Declaration for Free Entry of Returned American Products.