Godin Multiac Steel Black HG Doyle Dykes with Deluxe TRIC case
- #19363086. Built to Doyle’s specifications, the Doyle Dykes Signature Multiac Steel comes with tons of tonal possibilities. Order now!
- Den Haag
- 1 - In stock
- 0 - Discontinued
Built to Doyle’s specifications, the Doyle Dykes Signature Multiac Steel comes with tons of tonal possibilities. It features a Custom-voiced LR Baggs system, which offers the possibility of blending an LB6 saddle transducer with a Lyric microphone. This model also includes the famous fingerstyle player’s signature White Rose inlay at the 12th fret.
Godin Multiac Steel Doyle Dykes Signature Edition Black HG
- Top: Solid Spruce Top
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius: 16" (406.4 mm)
- Scale Length: 25,5” (647.7 mm)
- Nut Width: 1.72" (43.688 mm)
- Nut Type: Graphtech
- Frets: 22
- Machine Head Ratio: Bass side 18:1,Treble side 15:1
- Bridge and Tailpiece: Ritchlite
- Electronics: Blendable sound with Lyric mic, Custom Voiced LR Baggs electronics, LB6 Saddle Transducer & adjustable tape saturation simulation.
- Controls: On-Board Preamp
- H.D.R: Not Included
- Color: Black
- Finish: High Gloss
- String Set: A6 LT
- String Gauges: .012 .016 .024 .032 .042 .053
- Case: Deluxe TRIC Case