Fender CS LTD Clapton Stratocaster Journeyman Relic Black #CZ536477
This extremely rare Custom Shop replica is your chance to own a piece of history! This amazing instrument is meant to be played and can be reserved with a 20% deposit. Guitars that have been sold/reserved will not be played by anyone and will be shipped with the utmost care early December 2019 when exposition has ended. Scroll down for more information. Order now!
- Den Haag
- 1 - In stock
- 0 - Out of stock
- 0 - Out of stock
In 1987 Eric Clapton retired his famous Stratocaster, “Blackie”, and approached the Fender Custom Shop to craft a replacement designed to his specifications; in effect, he wanted a new pair of old shoes. Our artisans went to work, and the resulting instrument was the inaugural instrument in Fender’s Artist Series—the Eric Clapton Signature Stratocaster. With the smooth feel and authentic sound of the original—along with a delicious new Journeyman Relic finish—this special 30th Anniversary edition represents one of the finest instruments to ever come from the artisans of the Dream Factory. You now have the chance to add the feel and authentic sound of Clapton’s original signature model to your guitar collection.
The Journeyman Relic finish makes the select two-piece alder body look and feel like it’s seen countless gigs and lets the wood breathe with natural resonance. True to Clapton’s own model, the stable one-piece quartersawn maple neck with an ultra-comfortable custom “Soft V” neck profile lets your hand nestle perfectly, giving you the perfect platform for unleashing electric inspiration. The blocked six-screw American Vintage synchronized tremolo bridge maintains rock-solid tuning no matter how hard or fast you play. The TBX tone control and Vintage Noiseless™ pickups offer hum-free vintage-style Strat tone, while the active mid boost gives your sound a +25dB kick in the pants for when you need to make your solo jump out in the mix.
Other features include a 9.5”-radius fingerboard with 22 vintage-size frets, 5-way switching, single-ply Parchment pickguard, vintage-style hardware, bone nut, wing string tree and Clapton’s signature on the headstock. Includes deluxe hardshell case, strap and Certificate of Authenticity.
Fender CS LTD Clapton Stratocaster Journeyman Relic Black #CZ536477 Features:
- Body: 2-Piece Select Alder
- Body Finish: Journeyman Relic Lacquer
- Control Knobs: White Plastic
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Neck Finish: Relic Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Parchment
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Rift Sawn Maple
- Neck Shape: Soft "V"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Vintage Style
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage Noiseless Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Vintage Noiseless Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Vintage Noiseless Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. Master TBX Tone Control, Tone 2. Master Active Mid Boost (0-25dB). Mid boost kit
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style with Fender Logo
- Strings: Fender USA 250R Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Included Accessories: Deluxe Hardshell Case, Strap, Certificate of Authenticity
|Number of Strings||6|