King Tone Guitar Vintage Fuzz Pedal
Huge tonal possibilities! Choose from four different transistors to go all the way from smooth soft fuzz to bright and aggressive. Order now!
- Den Haag
- 5 - In stock
- 1 - In stock
- 0 - Out of stock
Huge tonal possibilities! The fuzz circuit uses four vintage Germanium transistors, the switches allow you to select between two of the most popular types used in fuzz pedals. The AC128’s give a smooth softer fuzz with slightly lower gain. The NKT275’s offer a brighter more aggressive fuzz tone. You can also use a mixture of AC128s and NKT275s for even more tone options.
Internal switches allow for classic vintage or extended bass response, vintage output levels or boosted output, which makes it easier to drive your tube amp. If running the fuzz with an external battery box, an internal switch allows the battery power to be directly injected into the circuit.
King Tone Guitar Vintage Fuzz Pedal Features:
- 4 Vintage Germanium Transistors
- NKT275/AC128 Switchable
- True Bypass
- External Bias Adjustment Allows For Easy Tonal or Temperature Refinement.
- Hand Wired with Carefully Selected Components
- Internal Switches for Vintage/Fat – Bass Response.
- Internal Switches for Vintage/Boost – Output Levels.
- Fat Fat, did I say ‘Fat’ Tone!
- Neutrik Jack Sockets
- Runs on Standard 9 Volt Battery or DC jack Socket.
- 9v DC Input has Battery Simulator – The Pedal Sounds Great Even When Using 9v DC Power. (Can be switched off)
- Internal Switch Allows the Pedal to Run Efficiently on an External Battery Box.
- Built To Last A Lifetime
|Brand||King Tone Guitar|