Taylor 317e, V-Class
- Grand Pacific, Natural
ex-BTW prijzen kunnen worden geselecteerd in de rechterbovenhoek van de website. ex-BTW kopen is alleen mogelijk buiten de EU of binnen de EU, met uitzondering van NL, wanneer een geldig BTW-nummer wordt opgegeven gedurende checkout.
Dit product in het echt bekijken?
Deze en 1000+ andere gitaren in het echt bekijken, voelen en bespelen? Dat kan in onze winkel!
KLIK HIER VOOR EEN AFSPRAAK!
- Introduced at NAMM: The Taylor Grand Pacific!
Powered by Taylor’s award-winning V-Class™ bracing, the Grand Pacific is a new round-shoulder dreadnought that introduces a whole new sonic personality to the dreadnought category and the Taylor line. It’s a Taylor like you’ve never heard before.
The Grand Pacific 317, featuring Taylor’s new round-shoulder dreadnought body voiced with its award-winning V-Class bracing, helps usher in a whole new Taylor sound. Notes blend smoothly together to produce a warm and seasoned acoustic voice with clear low-end power. Built with solid sapele back and sides and a solid Sitka spruce top, the 317e boasts a tonal response that sits comfortably between the dry, focused character of mahogany and the harmonically complex sound of rosewood. The body’s wider waist helps produce a strong bass response, but without the woofiness that can sometimes plague bigger-body guitars. That low-end clarity blends evenly with the guitar’s mids and highs, yielding a rich, dynamic tone with notes that overlap into a seamless whole. Taylor's V-Class bracing, tailored for the Grand Pacific body, dials up the power and sustain, along with improved intonation, making this a versatile tool for jamming with other musicians, playing alongside a vocalist, or embarking on solo adventures. This edition comes equipped with Taylor's onboard ES2 electronics, and thanks to the clarity of the low-end frequencies, the guitar will be less inclined to feed back in amplified settings, making it a reliable partner for plugged-in applications. Whatever your musical calling, the Grand Pacific 317e will make an inspiring companion.
Taylor Grand Pacific 317e V-Class Features:
- Compound carve neck profile: Designed to complement the way a player’s hand position shifts as it moves up the neck, the profile subtly transitions from a slight V at the nut to a rounded C, with a rounded, ridgeless heel.
- Rolled fretboard edges: This is a subtle comfort feature that players will feel on both sides of the neck.
- Chamfered body edges: The rounded body edges enhance the playing comfort and feature traditional binding.
- New Curve Wing bridge shape: Rounded edges and other refined contouring update a signature Taylor aesthetic to make the bridge feel more comfortable against the pick hand.