- An overdrive-fuzz summed up with a gnarly squared wave low octave, resembling a 8-bit bass synthesizer. Order now!
- Den Haag
- The WhoctaHell is a Low Octave Fuzz, with fully independent controls for the fuzz and the octave. Its a overdrive-fuzz summed up with a gnarly squared wave low octave, resembling a 8-bit bass synthesizer.The octave has a range of one or two low octaves, selected by a toggle switch and also has its own separate bypass switch.The od-fuzz and octave work fully independent and can be used separately, but the magic really happens when you start blending them and finding your sweet spots.Its up to you to choose between a indie rock lead, a bass synth or a super mario bros sounding theme! No matter what you are into, the WhoctaHell will inspire you to create new music. Just do not forget, it is a beast! Good Luck.
Beetronics Whoctahell Features:
- Effect Type: Octave Fuzz
- Controls: Whocta (octave volume), Hell (fuzz.Octave Fuzz volume), 2-way Octave Switch (1-octave down, 2-octaves down), Master Volume
- Footswitches: Bypass, Octave Bypass
- Bypass: True bypass
- Connections: Input (1/4), Output (1/4)
- Power: 9V DC Center Negative (not included)
- Chassis Material: Steel
|Number of Strings||N/A|