American Vintage 65 Jaguar RLRW 3-CSB
- Round-Lam Rosewood Fingerboard, 3-Color Sunburst. Order now!
- Den Haag
- For the guitarist who craves pure vintage Fender style, the American Vintage series presents original-era model year guitars built with meticulous attention to accurate detail that bring Fender history and heritage to authentic and exciting new life.Built using original tooling and based on actual 1965 models Fender tracked down, the U.S.-made American Vintage 65 Jaguar marks a key chapter in the guitars history. That is, after surf and before punk, when the sole 60s member of Fenders big four guitars staked its own growing claim in the hearts and hands of alternative-minded guitarists who appreciated its distinctive shorter-scale design, sleek chromed-out look and offbeat status.
- Jaguar body style
- 24 scale length
- Mid-60s "C-shaped neck profile
- Bound round-laminated rosewood fingerboard with larger pearl dot inlays
- Specially voiced pickups
- Dual-circuit wiring and controls
- Vintage-style floating tremolo bridge with lock button
|Number of Strings||6|