Heritage H-150 Original Sunburst
The H-150 features a solid carved figured maple top sourced from Michigan and a solid one-piece genuine mahogany back. Beautiful mother of pearl trapezoid inlays adorns the solid-mahogany neck and with Seymour Duncan 59s, this is one solid body guitar with loads of sustain and a warm, thick tone. Order now!
- Den Haag
- 1 - In stock
- 0 - Out of stock
- 0 - Out of stock
The guitar features a solid carved figured maple top sourced from Michigan, a solid one-piece genuine mahogany back, and a genuine mahogany neck that features beautiful mother of pearl trapezoid inlays. The solid wood construction (non-weight relieved) means maximum sustain and tone, while the thick figured maple top reflects sound pressure.
The H-150 comes with Seymour Duncan 59 humbuckers. They provide a warm, thick tone and are wax potted that allows for minimal microphonic feedback. So whether you’re jamming in a basement or performing in arenas, they are great and suitable for playing nearly every genre.
All in all, the H-150 is perfect for someone looking for a guitar with loads of sustain, a familiar feel, and a warm, thick tone, and is a must-have addition to every guitarist’s arsenal.
Heritage H-150 Original Sunburst Features:
- Body Material: Curly Maple (Top) / Genuine Mahogany (Body)
- Body Color: Dirty Lemon Burst
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Trapezoid
- Pickup: Seymour Duncan 59 (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Electronics: CTS 500K Potentiometers, Vishay .022uF Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch and Pure Tone Input Jack
- Bridge: Locking Bridge and Tailpiece
- Pickguard: Plastic
- Strings: GHS Boomers 10-46
- Tuning Machines: Grover
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Control Knobs: Gold Top Hat
- Switch Tip: Cream
- Case: TKL