MXR M294 Sugar Drive
- M294. Order now!
Regular Price €123.14 Special Price €91.32
- Den Haag
- The MXR Sugar Drive is for players who love the sonic synergy of their guitar and amplifier but want even more of that sound. You spent years chasing it, and now you need a way to make it more focused and more robust. A way to make it that much sweeter. Look no further than the Sugar Drive.Its based on a rare pedal that has acquired a mythical reputation among fanatical toneseekers thanks to its unique circuit design. Key elements of that design are its Drive control and voltage doubler. The Drive control replicates the smooth transition of an amplifier going from clean to dirty by blending the overdrive effect with your clean signal as you turn it up. The voltage doubler increases overall headroom, which opens everything up nicely for a clear and transparent range of tones that you can dial in depending on what you need from your rig, from uncolored boosting to rich, smooth overdrive.Of course, they had to give this circuit the MXR touch. If youre all about true bypass, then youre in luck-this pedal uses it by default. The original used buffered bypass, though, and we know theres a lot of players out there who dont want to fix something that isnt broken. Theyre in luck, too - just flick the Buffer switch on the side of the pedal to enable buffered bypassing.With a simple three-knob setup and an MXR mini housing, this is the overdrive pedal to bring out the best of your rig and make it come alive. Its versatile and it saves space, and unlike the original pedals its based on, it wont cost you thousands of dollars.
- Brings out the best of your guitar and amp sound
- Based on a rare & elusive overdrive circuit
- Diverse range of tones, from boosting to overdrive
- Blends in clean signal to maintain your guitars personality
- Buffer switch toggles between true & buffered bypass switching
- Clear & transparent performance
- Increased headroom for dynamic, wide open sound
|Number of Strings||N/A|