Taylor Builder's Edition 717e WHB
- Grand Pacific, Wild Honey Burst
- Den Haag
- 1 - In stock
- 0 - Out of stock
- 0 - Out of stock
- Introduced at NAMM: The Taylor Grand Pacific! Expected 12-Feb-2019!Powered by Taylors award-winning V-Class bracing, the Grand Pacific is a new round-shoulder dreadnought that introduces a whole new sonic personality to the dreadnought category and the Taylor line. Its a Taylor like youve never heard before.Part of Taylors inaugural class of Grand Pacific guitars, the Builders Edition 717e builds on a long tradition of rosewood/spruce dreadnoughts, but breaks new ground with an entirely new Taylor sound. The round-shoulder dreadnought shape, featuring Taylors award-winning V-Class bracing, produces warm, seasoned acoustic tone in which individual notes overlap and blend smoothly together, while the low-end power common among dreadnoughts boasts greater clarity here. V-Class brings extra punch and sustain, along with improved intonation and musicality across the entire frequency spectrum. Together with rosewoods harmonic complexity and the played-in sound of the torrefied spruce top, players can expect rich, luxurious tonal character from top to bottom. Its a voice comfortably rooted in a traditional sound, yet updated to offer more expressive musical range. As a Builders Edition model, the 717e also sports an array of premium, player-friendly features: chamfered body edges, rolled fretboard edges, and a new compound-carve neck profile, whose contours match the natural adjustments in the players hand position when moving up and down the fretboard. Even the bridge design was refined to add a more ergonomic feel for the players pick hand. Taylors noise-reducing Silent Satin finish displays the muted sheen of an older guitar, while elegantly understated appointments include mother-of-pearl Arrowhead fretboard and peghead inlays, with sapele binding. It all adds up to a Taylor like youve never seen, heard or felt before.This edition comes equipped with Taylors onboard ES2 electronics, and thanks to the clarity of the low-end frequencies, the guitar will be less inclined to feed back in amplified settings, making it a reliable partner for plugged-in applications. Whatever your musical calling, the Grand Pacific 717e will make an inspiring companion.
Taylor Grand Pacific Builders Edition 717e Wild Honey Burst Features:
- Compound carve neck profile: Designed to complement the way a players hand position shifts as it moves up the neck, the profile subtly transitions from a slight V at the nut to a rounded C, with a rounded, ridgeless heel.
- Rolled fretboard edges: This is a subtle comfort feature that players will feel on both sides of the neck.
- Chamfered body edges: The rounded body edges enhance the playing comfort and feature traditional binding.
- New Curve Wing bridge shape: Rounded edges and other refined contouring update a signature Taylor aesthetic to make the bridge feel more comfortable against the pick hand.
- Wild Honey Burst top (Silent Satin finish): A careful color application process allows the WHB color to penetrate the wood in a unique way that heightens the aesthetic appeal, artfully showcasing both the torrefied spruce wood grain and the depth in the color.
|Number of Strings||6|